Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Photo post #21: Going Pro


Os cartões pessoais que eu tinha encomendado no Moo já chegaram! Tenho a dizer que nem me dá vontade de os entregar, de tão giros que são! Ficam aqui algumas das fotos, para vocês verem se gostam deles tanto quanto eu!

----

The business cards I had ordered form Moo arrived today! I have to say that I don't even want to give them away, they're so pretty that I just want to keep them all to myself! Here are a few photos of them, so you guys can tell me if you like them as much as I do!







I guess I'm all set to start working now! Well, I was before, but now I have pretty shiny cutesy business cards!

Have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

  1. ahhh, I love them! So fancy :D Great choice of pictures, too. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooooh, thanks Pookie! I'm so in love with them as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are stunning! It would be difficult for me to give these away as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cards are really wonderful! :)

    I wish you all the luck on going pro! :)

    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh. Que perfeição *.* realmente soubeste mesmo escolher fotografias cativantes. E têm um ar muito sóbrio já para não dizer profissional! Love 'em.

    (Btw, a palavra de segurança do comentário foi "awboi", achei que devia partilhar xD)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can still read you cell phone through the blur... :P

    ReplyDelete