Friday, September 27, 2013

We're moving!

From today on, this blog is closed!

(come on, I wanna hear the choir of the awwwwwwwwwwwws!)

But it's for a good reason! Check it out:


We have a new website! It's the same address, but the entire layout was reworked to improve your viewing experience! And my favorite part? The new website includes the blog! That way, we can keep everything in the same place and you won't have to jump from one place to the other. 

I have already migrated this blog, so all the previous entries are at the new place, along with your comments. Now, all you have to do is follow the new blog instead of this one!

Thank you so much to everyone who keeps up with my work. I hope I can still count on having you at our new little home, and that you enjoy the layout and the change. I'll see you there! And there might be a new post just as soon as tonight! 

8 comments:

  1. Yay, congrats on the new site, looks wonderful! Will follow you there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for Posting.. Checkout Mobile Photography from 3.2mp camera... http://nikhil-photography.blogspot.com :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your digital photography blog site is really amazing! You have actually done great deals of excellent work! I wish your success.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am just commenting to make you know of the great discovery my cousin's princess encountered browsing yuor web blog. She even learned so many things, most notably how it is like to possess a very effective giving spirit to make other individuals clearly comprehend specified complex things. You truly exceeded our desires. I appreciate you for coming up with such priceless, dependable, edifying and also easy thoughts on this topic to Mary.
    Professional Business Photography

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any problems with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing many months of hard work due to no data backup. Do you have any solutions to prevent hackers?
    Professional Business Photography

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very informative post. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete