Tuesday, November 27, 2012

afternoon out with Dad

A couple of weeks ago, I convinced my dad to bring me to the plant shop in exchange for a couple of hours at the beach with his dog, Pompeu. It was wonderful. Pompeu gets so happy to run in the sand, he just runs and jumps and brings us stuff. It's hilarious.

Since my dad wanted a photoshoot with Pompeu, I took a few pictures that day, as well as at the plant shop. I just love that place. I hope you enjoy them!


(more under the cut!)


























2 comments:

  1. Excellent photographs you have taken. Incredible photographs of the beach side, your father's dog Pompeu is enjoying the sand and your have taken great photographs of footprints. I want to say thanks for sharing these inspirational photographs.

    bespoke canvas art

    ReplyDelete